Wednesday February 2nd, 6-7:15 pm CET.
To showcase the KDPs. To make sure that everybody who wants to be involved has a chance to do so. To get inputs from members who do not want to get more substantially involved. And to give the members an overview of the activities of KNOCA.
Entering 2022, it is obvious that the Climate Assembly trend is not over yet with assemblies popping up in Austria, Luxemburg, and several places at the local level. This means there they will be a lot to learn and exiting experiences to share within KNOCA the coming year.
To take forward the design, application, and impact of future Climate Assemblies, KNOCA has commissioned four Knowledge Development Projects (KPDs) running from January 2022. As these projects include active engagement of the network, this event will showcase the projects and provide an opportunity for members to get involved and give their inputs.
The KDPs focus on
- Framing climate (Lead: Rinascimento Green. Contact: Stephanie Brancaforte, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attitudes of climate actors (Lead: Grantham Institute, LSE. Contact: Alina Averchenkova, email@example.com)
- Impact of climate assemblies (Lead: FIDE – Federation for Innovation in Democracy Europe / Bureau Burgerberaad. Contact: Eva Rovers, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Landing assemblies (Lead: TPXImpact. Contact: Kelly McBride, email@example.com)
- Update on CAs and what KNOCA is doing + short introduction on why KDPs
- Short introductions to each KDP by leads, e.g. purpose, plan and status
- Break out groups for each KDP where they talk about their approach in more detail and how network members can be involved + Q&A/discussion of the KDP topics
- KDP leads reports back, tell what they are taking with them from the event, and what the next steps in their projects are
- Next steps – continue the conversation on LinkedIn/Twitter and announcement of the pitch and meet event and other upcoming events